Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I've heard of two left feet, but........


I have some questions and I want them answered immediately!

How much money will they waste on gloves?
How many fingernail clippers will he go through in his life?
If he is in fact LEFT HANDED and he can write and throw with both left hands, what will that be called?
Will the joke, "Two wrongs don't make a right but three lefts do!” be upsetting to him?
Instead of saying fifteen will he hold up all three of his hands?
How good of a juggler will he be?
How good of a guitarist will he be?
How good of a traffic cop will he be?
Will pushups be easier for him?
Will soccer be harder for him?

I'm keeping tabs on this kid.

I hope the doctors let him keep his arm so he can realize his full potential.

2 comments:

Pro Frink said...

This is the power of evolution. Sure, freakish to us, but in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years or so, this kid is going to be the coolest on the block.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»