Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Ninja community is sleeping good tonight


A story for you....

About 7 years ago, after a long night of poker, I turned on the TV at about 3:30am and found a TV show that would change my life forever. Two guys were selling swords and knifes to John Q. public. Not just pocket knifes, but the biggest and most dangerous knifes I've ever seen. Rambo shops with these guys!

The man in the picture is the incomparable Mr. Tom O'Dell. (why this guy isn't huge is beyond me) If you haven't seen show you owe it to yourself to watch it. It's called Cutlery Corner and it is without a doubt the best show on TV. You will thank me later. If you don't believe me, click on the link and watch the clip.

The truly scary thing is that for seven plus years these guys have been selling knifes on Saturday mornings (1:00am to 4:00am) WHO IN THE HELL BUYS KNIFES AT THAT HOUR?????? At least they aren't selling guns, not that they wouldn't if they could. From watching the clip, it appears they have their hands full with the swords.

Enjoy

tc

No comments: